Water-based cleaners have a reputation for not working as well as solvent-based cleaners -- and many of them are in fact less effective.
Bradley's cleaning solutions have been formulated to solve this problem. The result: products that let you get cleaning done fast without harming your workers or the environment.
We help our customers reduce their environmental impact in two key ways:
- Our water-based, biodegradable products have been validated as safe by third-party certifications, are compliant with the strictest laws (including California Clean Air Rule 1171), are registered with NSF and have passed Oral Toxicity testing by Duke University.
- Our Enviro-Ship program reduces your business's carbon footprint by shipping condensed product in a refillable and degradable container, which means less freight costs, fuel and environmental waste.
By using Bradley Systems products, your company can:
- Reduce its carbon footprint
- Eliminate the need for eye wash stations and personal protection equipment to be worn while using our cleaning products
- Minimize waste, energy and fuel consumption
- Meet government regulations restricting environmental impact
- Avoid risk exposure stemming from employee injuries
- Avoid expensive chemical disposal fees